To expedite the loan process, you should meet your lender with
- social security numbers for both you and your spouse;
- copies of your checking and savings statements for the past 6 months;
- evidence of any other assets like bonds or stocks;
- a recent paycheck stub;
- a list of all credit card accounts and the amounts owed on each;
- a list of account numbers and balances due on items such as car loans; and
- copies of your last 2 years’ income tax statements.
Depending on your lender, you may be asked for other information.